The Morningside Community Center can be rented between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. for $150 per hour with a $100 refundable deposit. These rates include the community room, kitchen space, and... Read more.
The Morningside Community Center can be rented between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. for $150 per hour with a $100 refundable deposit. These rates include the community room, kitchen space, and access to restrooms. You may use all ammenities in the kitchen except for the oven/stove.
To reserve the community room:
- You must be a current resident.
- Dates are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Resident must be current on rental payments.
- Contract must be signed at the time of reservation.
- $100 due when signing contract (fee will apply to total rental amount).
- Total rental amount must be paid 72 hours before event.
- All payments must be in money order or certified check only.
- You must provide all cleaning supplies, decorations, and trash bags.
- You may rearrange the room to fit your needs; however, you must return the room in the exact condition you receive it.
- You must provide your own entertainment. You will not have access to our audio system.
- You will be held responsible for all of your guests and will be liable for all or any damages caused during your event.
- To make reservations, please contact the leasing office.
Contact the office if you have questions.
The fitness center offers treadmills, steppers, elliptical machines, weight machines, and bikes. No classes are offered.
Open daily 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m, 7 days a week. Closed on Wednesdays from 830am to 1030am for cleaning. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
Our office will gladly accept packages for authorized residents. Packages are available for pick-up during normal business hours.
The pool season opens Memorial Day weekend and closes on Labor Day. Please come to the leasing office to get your pool pass forms. You will need current pictures for everyone on the lease in order to... Read more.
The Pool will be open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
During school hours, pool will be open weekends only from 12pm-8pm.
Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (After school is out for the summer)
Should a holiday fall on a Monday, the pool will be open on Monday and closed on Tuesday.
Tennis court is available for use during business hours. You must be a resident and leave an ID at the office to obtain access to the courts.