The Pool will be open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
During school hours, pool will be open weekends only from 12pm-8pm.
Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (After school is out for the summer)
Should a holiday fall on a Monday, the pool will be open on Monday and closed on Tuesday.
The pool season opens Memorial Day weekend and closes on Labor Day.
Please come to the leasing office to get your pool pass forms. You will need current pictures for everyone on the lease in order to obtain a pool pass. Passes will not be given on the day you bring in the application. Pool Passes may take up to 2 days to process.
Swimming pools may be open on a part-time basis while lifeguards are still attending school. It may become necessary to open the pool only on weekends during this period.
The pool rules and regulations are for the protection and benefit of all to ensure safe and sanitary operation of the pool facilities. Your cooperation in abiding by these regulations will afford pleasant relaxation and recreation for all concerned. Residents are requested to caution their families and guests to observe all rules and regulations and obey the instructions of the lifeguard. All persons using the pool may be required to identify themselves to the lifeguard.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.